Hyalo4 start is a synergic combination for promotion of healing and wound bed preparation
Hyaluronic Acid Sodium Salt 0.2%
Collagenase (from Vibrio Alginolyticus)
What is Hyalo4 Start ?
Hyaluronic Acid and Collagenase promote Healing of Chronic Wounds and prepare the Wound Bed.
Hyalo4 Start is a fluid ointment for topical use containing sodium hyaluronate obtained by bacterial fermentation, as the principal component, and bacterial collagenase obtained from a non-pathogeneic Vibro alginolyticus strain, as an incorporated medicinal substance.
Hyalo4 Start allows the preparation of the wound bed, thanks to the hydrating properties of hyaluronic acid that promotes the natural repair process and protects the new viable tissue.
In fact the process of cicatrization of the lesion takes place more rapidly in a moist enviroment. The bacterial collagenase assist in the wound bed preparation.
Allows the preparation of the wound bed, thanks to the hydrating properties of hyaluronic acid that promotes the natural repair process and protects the new viable tissue.
The collagenase in it, is 99% pure. The absence of non-specific protease entails a totally specific action with no bothersome dermatitis around the wound.
Start is very fluid, smooth, and simple to apply, with nether discomfort non pain.
How does Hyalo4 Start works?
Hyaluronic acid and collagenase play a synergic role to promote healing.
– Creates a moist enviroment for optimal tissue repair.
– Generates microenvironment supporting the secretion of growth factors, proliferation and migration of fibroblasts, endothelial cells, keratinocytes and angiogenesis.
– Favors the ideal conditions for orderly arrangement of collagen.
Collagenase (from Vibrio Alginolyticus),
– Highly purified enzyme, degrades fibrinous and necrotic tissue contributing to wound bed preparation.
– Selective removal of necrotic tissues while preserving perilesional skin and healthy tissue.
How to use Hyalo4 Start ?
Clean the wound using physiological solution.
Apply a thin layer of cream onto the wound surface, once or Apply a 2 mm layer once a day, or according to the indications of the healthcare professional. A sterile spatula can be used for easier application.
Cover the wound with a non-stick medication, such as a non-adherent dressing.
Cover the treated area with a sterile dressing to assure an appropriate contact.